Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Today's Tunes...

So this is a much more fitting title for this section of my blog, rather than confining me to a specific day; we all know how well that worked out.

Today I've listened to Stile Antico, a choir of young British singers which has gotten its name out of a Renaissance idea. I have been listening to their album "Music for Compline" while working on a research & bibliography assignment. You can preview the entire album on Amazon, and I have particularly enjoyed tracks 5, 10, and 16. I think you will particularly like 10.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

3 comments:

Rach said...

great rename...

Linds said...

Now I feel like I bullied you into a different title. That aside, the new name is great :)

bchadwick said...

No bullying...this post has been random for quite some time now. I think I only posted it on 3, maybe 4 Tuesdays; so, it was time for its name to change.